I should still have docs for the sinad meter and tone generator in my files
that I'm going to scan and upload when I get the chance. From what I remember,
the meters were a royal PITA where the pots would develop bald spots from the
constant level setting and re-nulling.

 The two tone generators were a pretty stable product. The Motorola labeled
version IIRC had an extra rotary switch that I think was pre-programmable for
custom, pre-set durations and delays instead of using the front panel controls.
IIRC, they were also designed to be chained together to produce multiple tone
sequences. Much better unit then the AIE or Cushman's external tone box. Very
popular unit until the Cromco boxes came out that did nearly everything. Moto
had a dispute with them over the paging formats.

I was wondering what else GAW made. Thanks for the info so far Tony.

dwt