  From: Jed Barton
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 11:55 PM
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] opinions for a public safety repeater

  Hey guys,
  Need some input here. I'm putting together a public safety repeater for my
  local FD. It's going to be really simple. Given the relyability factor,
  we're going with a kenwood. Here's the million dollar question, i need some
  input. How about a kenwood tkr750 or a tkr740. I've run several 750s with
  great results. I have not played with the 740, but i know it has an amazing
  receiver, but yet only pushes a few watts. Any suggestions for a good amp,
  perhaps cresend i think it is.

  Thanks,
  Jed