I see assorted items for various prices on Ebay. Some worthwhile, some not,
like the 800 Mhz Exec II that the seller says jhe was told can be conveted
to 400 Mhz. 900 Maybe, but not 400 without swapping parts.
 Sellers giving part numbers as model numbers, like a Delta S (I think it is
an S) and the picure that would show the actual model number/combo, is
glared out so one cannot see. Some sellers are ignorant, and others simply
imply with no guarantee...
 Maybe I should strip my high band Mastr II's and sell parts, most are
working on original frequencies, and only keep the UHF stufff for my
repeater.
 I even have, somewhere, a working Exec II 50 watt or so PA, tested using an
HT as the driver.
 I'll go one better, we have a high band Motorola base, tubes, that someone
might like, but shipping would be a killer. Working unknown. Were also, as I
recall, a number of prog line mobiles, some may still work.
 Shipping is often the killer on some items.
 And the buyer should double check with the seller for information to clear
up what the item may actually be.

 Not a motorola person, so not sure just what the 300 really is...

 Wayne WA2YNE