Thanks for the informaiton everyone!  I think I got what I needed to make this
work.  The site is pretty empty as far a repeaters go, 2 UHF, 1 VHF, and a 220.
 Will make sure I don't interfer with anything, but I only need 2 or 3 channels
on the radio.  Thanks everyone for the replies and information!

Steve KD8BIW

KD8BIW/R 224.580
N8IHI/R  147.105
W3YXS/R  146.745