On 4/7/2010 2:28 AM, Nate Duehr wrote:

> It almost sounds like you're talking about a trunked (multi-site)
> system though, and I don't know of any trunked TDMA-based commercial
> offerings in the 2-way radio market.  Anyone else heard of one?

As Doug said, Harris (formerly M/A-Com) has Open Sky, 4-slot TDMA.
P25 phase II will be TDMA as soon as they settle on the format... Most
mfg's have gear ready to go with just a flash upgrade.
Mototrbo and Kenwood/Icom Nexedge are both TDMA as well.

And actually, since TDMA by definition has more then one talk path, it
is inherently a trunked system, when you think about it.

Jim