  From: kevin valentino
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, April 09, 2010 10:46 AM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Motorola Radius P50

        Sorry, bursting your bubble was truly not my intent. I suffer from
occasional CRS :-)

        Seriously though lookin for a handheld with 4 channels to do 2 meters
for a friend in a home. If you come across somethin(cheap, cheap, real cheap)
let me know. The state is paying for his care. He got hit by a driver w/ no
insurance and no assets to attach. He gets around pretty well though, no
bedpans or cute nurses have to hold his antenna for him. :-)