Sorry Skipp, never got that request, sometimes I think
not all the emails to this group end up getting forwarded to
me.  If you've followed the thread you know I did order one
that is not quite exact but should work.  Thanks again
everyone for your help.
Gary - K7NEY

On 4/17/2010 5:52 PM, skipp025 wrote:

> Joe <k1ike_m...@...> wrote:
> I don't know if this was suggested, but you can buy a
> cap of larger value that physically fits the area and
> then remove a plate/stator or two to get the proper value.
>
> Removing a plate and/or stator is a trick from way back
> in ham time when people scrounged parts and made them work.
>
> 73, Joe, K1ike

I suggested the guy Email me a few well lighted pictures of
the bad cap and I would have probably sent him one or told
him of places I know where he could still buy them.

Oh well... times up.
s.

ps: Seems most Amateur Photographers suffer from "lack of
decent lighting disease" in their pictures so I always ask
folks to "kick the photon level up a bit" when taking and
submitting images.