Hi Scott,

Do you know if the power sense is hooked up/working?

I seem to recall having this issue when trying to use a MSF5k with a non-MSF
(Micor) PA.

Without the forward/reflected power from a VSWR bridge being fed back into the
MSF5k, I am pretty sure the shelf did what you describe.

Its been a while since I played with one, but hopefully that gets you going in
the right direction.

Lee