The cavities were initially tuned individually and the loop positions set
for
1 db IL. They were then coupled together using a 18.5" cable and the rods
touched up to re-establish resonance. The measured IL is now 2.9. The loop
positions were not changed after coupling. When using the RL bridge I do not
see one clear notch, but rather a notch that has a bump; kinda looks like 2
notches. This is what I always see even when cavities are factory tuned, so
I'm
confident that the tuning is OK.