Well...it probably would be considered off topic but I'd respectfully
request Kevin maybe let this continue briefly considering we're dealing with
a 10 year old handicapped child who's probably being a little more sensible
and mature than his adult neighbors.

I'd probably go to the ham-law reflector too and see if there's a PRB-1
attorney
in his area who can help.  The ARRL might have a Volunteer Consel as well.

Despite your best intentions, you sometimes  need an attorney who's well
versed in land use law as it pertains to towers to make sure all i's are
dotted and t's are crossed.

Best  of luck to the young fellow....Chuck

--
Charles L. Mills