  From: Charles Mills
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 5:28 PM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: OT:Antenna height restrictions and PRB-1

  The article was written very poorly and the facts skewed to bully a
handicapped child.

  “They started off with just a little antenna which was fine then the
monstrosity came about the big tower and that's the one we were really worried
about. We do see it rocking back and forth,” Eric Scott said.

  Of course it rocks back and forth...that's what the guy with the PE stamp
designed it to do.  I somehow don't see a Pulitzer in that journalist's future.
 Sorry again Kevin for the bandwidth here.

  Chuck