On Fri, 30 Apr 2010, Bill Smith wrote:
> Recon Scout is one that just received FCC approval for video in the
> 439 MHz area.

I know about the Recon Scout. My name is all over the FCC's comments
system rebutting the manufacturer's attorney. I'm at a bit of a loss as
to why more amateurs aren't getting involved in trying to stop this
misuse of spectrum. Even when the FCC makes an order, the affected users
have a right to petition for reconsideration.

I'm wondering if the device below is a Recon Scout, or if it is a device
by another manufacturer.

--
Kris Kirby, KE4AHR
Disinformation Analyst