From: Mike Morris
Sent: Saturday, May 29, 2010 12:36 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] 220 duplexers

Chucks right on the money.
Do the next guy a favor and remove the useless junk from the tower.
See this article:
< http://www.repeater-builder.com/antenna/cracking.html>

Mike WA6ILQ

At 05:42 AM 05/28/10, you wrote:

  I understand the move and money issue. Be aware that any loose hardware
and/or damaged antenna can, and often does, generate noise all on it's own when
hit with an RF source - your repeater or some other nearby transmitter.

  Good luck with the move. And you got very lucky if you land a cell tower
location for a good price.

  Chuck
  WB2EDV