  From: Stan
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, May 29, 2010 7:29 AM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] 220 duplexers

  Well I don't know how you guys got the idea I am going to leave a bunch of
junk on our tower, but that is not the case. Sorry. IF we stay on this tower we
will replace the antenna, IF we move, the old tower will be removed. There will
not be a "next guy".

  I am simply looking for 220 duplexers for our single 220 antenna that is left
there for now...

  And if all goes as planned, we are very lucky...

  Stan

<<Emoticon1.gif>>