I also bought a set(x4) of these model DB SP4626.....

Reading this string I decided to investigate my Dayton cans further. They have
a goof plug covering the notch hole with no cap inside. They are all copper
cans.

I cracked one open (just a thin bead of solder on two sides holding the copper
base plate.

The N connectors have ~0.50" wide copper L strap attached ~1.65" by 0.50" to
the side of the can. The copper cavity tube is 1.0" dia. by 4.40", with copper
fingers to the tunable brass insert tube ~0.75" by 1.90" (as set for
465.500MHz).

Like to know more about the configuration of the frequency set capacitor/notch
set - if this could be added to make these cans fully functional as duplexer's.
This is a hobby....

Anyone have some diagrams/dwg's of tunable cavities?