Sorry to hear you got the proverbial shaft.  But all's not lost.  If you
need a duplexer, I'll trade you a Motorola T1504 (pass/reject) duplexer in
good shape that I had on my table at Dayton that didn't sell.  I was asking
$125 for it.  I'll trade you straight across if you pick up shipping in both
directions, and I'll even tune it on the VNA and send you the plots.

I bought two sets of those window filters from the same guy, but I knew what
they were, caveat emptor is the golden rule at Dayton or any other hamfest.
Actually I think I gave him $75 for the pair, and I took the two
cleanest/newest ones he had (the newer dark-tan ones).

                                        --- Jeff WN3A