We closed my dad's photo studio in 1981, so it would
have been before that.   I have nothing that old in my
personal photo collection - I had to off load a LOT of
stuff when I lost my house in the mortgage crash
(imagine compressing a 3 bedroom house into a
mobile home.   Something has to give).

I'd ask Scala if they have any engineering drawings
on the design you'd be interested in.

The design that my friend was interested in was a
4-bay corner reflector. You could look in the ARRL
antenna handbook or any of the other antenna
engineering books for corner reflectors.  All they
are is a dipole carefully spaced in a 90 degree reflector.
Then extend the design to a reflector 4 (or even 8) dipoles
high and put 4 dipoles in the appropriate positions.

Mike WA6ILQ