Hello to group,
What is the advantage of an active low COR.
 Most I have talked to say they have their controllers set that way, so I set
mine that way,plus the Maxtrac I am using as a receiver default is active low.
I simulated a power failure to the reciever and the line went low and the
transmitter thought it was time to transmit. I also accidently pulled the cord
from the controller off the back of the receiver and again a low status and the
transmitter thought it was time to transmit. Im not seeing a benefit of a
active low COR in those repects. Should I go to active high or since those
things dont usually happen often leave it LOW..
 Any advice or ideas appreciated..
73s