If you can use it as is, by that I mean if you are going to use the antennas
and feed line that is there then go for it. Run it till it falls down. Do
not climb it, do not add to it. Just clear the guys and base of the tower of
the over growth. Never work at this site alone. Have a safety person
watching the tower at all times while workers are under it. He needs an air
horn/whistle or some signal to sound the alarm to get to the safety area.
Make sure you have safety routes and zones while you work under it.

I am not a tower engineer, but I believe you will have a hard time
certifying that type of tower. And I doubt you would be able to insure it. I
certainly would not use it for anything commercial.

But for a HAM yak box run it till it drops.

-Kevin

  _____