  From: dgrapach
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, June 04, 2010 8:12 AM
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: GE Master Exec 50W Low Band 42-50 Splitt PA
needed

  Try a micor amp
  Ebay 220614543178 220611329293

  --- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne" <wa5...@...> wrote:

  > After years of operation our tried and true 6M repeater died. This
repeater, in Arkansas, is located on the highest point between the Rocky
Mountains and the Smokey Mountains and provided excellent coverage.
  > We need a GE Master Exec. II Low Band 50 watt 42-50 split PA. The
combination number on the front of the radio follows. The ? means it does not
matter.
  > RT64???33??
  >
  > We only need the PA. If any one has one of these they want to part with let
me know the details. Please reply by post to "reply to sender" or wa5luy at
cablelynx dot com.