Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the reply.  I too, thought that it was drawing a little too
much current.  The unit has a sticker on it that says 450 to 470 and I'm
testing it with a MastrII exciter on 442.800. So, you're probably right
in what's going on.

I'm going to see if I have an ICOM for my 449.875 repeater and if so,
test it on that frequency.  Hopefully, I'll see the current draw go down
and then know for sure what's going on.

If I want the caps changed, is there anyone in particular at Crescend I
need to talk to?  I wasn't aware that they would support the Milcom line.

Thanks!!

Adam N2ACF