> To All: I am going to get completely away from MASTR Pro
> equipment. If anybody wants anything, contact me off net
> and I'll see if I have it. Cost very cheep plus shipping.
> Anything not gone in three weeks is going to the trash.
> Fred  W5VAY

That's a shame Fred....  later down the road you might realize
the GE Master Pro Receiver is one heck of a decent unit and
still quite usable.

The transmitters a bit of a power pig because most of them
have tubes in them... but again the receivers are still
quite killer (good).

Hopefully.... someone close to you will realize the receivers
are well worth having and quite usable for a current project.

cheers,
s.