From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of wb6dgn
Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2010 3:02 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: GE MASTR Professional Equipment

Wish the shipping was affordable. I'd like one just as a souvenir. At the
time it came out, I thought it ran circles around anything else available
and, as Skipp and others noted, it's still an excellent receiver. Which band
are your radios on?
Tom DGN

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:Repeater-Builder%40yahoogroups.com> , "Fred Seamans" <seaman...@...>