I always use an NPN transistor (2N4401 or whatever floats your boat) as an
inverter on the Micor COR, with a voltage divider on the base.   Micor COR
to base through 10K, 4.7K from base to emitter, ground emitter, collector
becomes active-high COR.  Pull up collector with 12V through 1K (or
whatever) if your controller doesn't have a pull-up internally.

                                        --- Jeff WN3A