Didn't Lloyd Bridges work that one to death in "Airplane" ?

At 07:43 PM 07/13/10, you wrote:

Nothing if you're name is roger.
Smile emoticon

From: <mailto:llhorl...@gmail.com>Larry Horlick
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 10:02 PM
To: <mailto:Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com>Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: question for commercial radio shops

Hey, what's wrong with a roger beep?....'beep'

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 9:56 PM, skipp025 <<mailto:skipp...@yahoo.com>skipp...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> If a person whom you knew and is involved in a number
> of church youth camps activities asked you to program
> FRS frequencies into a 4w UHF HT type accepted for LMR
> would you do so ? It would only be for extended range
> at camp.

If the radio power can be reduced, turn it down and program
the FRS frequencies in. If the power can't be reduced, put the
radios on GMRS Frequencies.

Many of the Kenwood Portables I sell allow power level
programming per channel so the FRS gets low and the other
stuff gets the nominal rated power.

FRS Radios are sold cheap at the big box stores... try to
find the ones that allow you to turn off the $...@%@*%& stupid
roger beeps

s.

<<inline: 1130f514.gif>>