The meter reads P-P just like the scope. I generally set dev with the meter and
confirm it on the scope. But your right, this really doesn't matter. I was just
making sure they didn't have the dev out of wack and from what I gather here
they don't.

We're going up Tuesday with another repeater and the 8924c to check it out.
I'll be looking to see what comes down the antenna. If there are no big signals
that shouldn't be there, and we can see/hear the paging on channel, and I there
is no activity on 151.14 (actually 151.145 is San Bernardino County) or 170.94
(ULS FCC DB shows nothing) then I'll assume it's a spur.

I have talked to the tech and he was friendly. I'm going to contact him again
and see if he will come up the hill with us and inspect his transmitter.

--
Tim
:wq