From: W3ML <w...@arrl.net>
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, September 6, 2010 10:54:37 AM
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: no power out of duplexer SOLVED with more
questions

Thanks Joe.

We did most of those and then found the problem.  The T-connector center pin
had
broken off when we apparently hooked up some test equipment and did not notice
it.

I still have one question though.

Is it normal to have 100 watts coming out of radio and only 70 watts coming out
of duplexer?

Wacom 6 can type duplexer.

That seems to be quite a loss. Again I appreciate all the help.

73
John, W3ML