From: Jeff DePolo
Date: 7/09/2010 8:50:36 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Re: no power out of duplexer SOLVED with
more questions

Or speed up the CWID one or two WPM, or change to a slightly higher tone
frequency. Top 40 stations sometimes still do this trick (pitching up their
CD players or automation system playback speed maybe 1%) - some PD's are
convinced that it improves ratings for one reason or another...

--- Jeff

<<faint_grain.jpg>>