On Wed, 09 Dec 2015 10:04:38 -0500
Bruno Dantas <dan...@airpost.net> wrote:

> Dear Paul,
Hi, The Replicant contact address is for private inquiries.

Given that, until now we received none that, to my knowledge, have to be
kept private, I wonder if we should find another way, in case, one day,
someone needs to write a private mail. In that case GPG on private or
public address might work. Not everybody succeed at using gpg though.

I've CC-ed the mailing list. We also do have forums.

> Do you know if there is a basic phone with 100% free software
Look at Replicant website, the freedom status of phones are explained.

> Do you know if there is a basic phone with 100% free software that I
> could use on Verizon's network in the USA?
> I'm more or less tied to
> Verizon because of their excellent signal where I live, but my
> Samsung basic phone is the only device I own that runs non-free
> software and I want to get rid of it.
The mailing list might know better about Verizon.

Note that non-free software can usually be found in unexpected places,
such as the BIOS/UEFI, bootloaders and so on.

Denis.