Can Replicant run on the analogous Infrared-models (GT-P5113, GT-P3113, even GT-N5113 if they made one) ? [It looks like, on "Samsung Galaxy" devices, ##00 is to indicate WiFi & cellular, ##10 WiFi-only, and ##13 WiFi & Infrared ("port", "blaster").]

I found that you requested Infrared-models, among devices for you to target:-
https://www.mail-archive.com/replicant@lists.osuosl.org/msg00883.html

   And your "installation"-pages seem to be for all Px1xx and N51xx:-
https://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/GalaxyTab2Px1xxInstallation
https://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/GalaxyNote80N51xxInstallation

But for Supported Models, you only list the #100-models and #110-models, here:-
https://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/GalaxyTab270P31xx
https://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/GalaxyTab2101P51xx
https://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/GalaxyNote80N51xx

And if Replicant can basically run on Infrared-models too, then a second question is, Does the Infrared work then?

I am glad for such a libre system to be available for at least some tablets and phones.
   Thanks for supporting libre computing.

   Sincerely, Chad.