Good evening, Replicant Developers!

Grab a coffee, here's a project I would like you (and your friends) to be part
of! ;-)

First things first: I have already talked to  Paul Kocialkowski and he
recommended me to inform all of you via this mailing list about this project.
But first things first: HATS OFF to the work you've done and will continue!

Digging further into your activities, your thoroughness and patience made me
curious if you wouldn't like to participate in a new, open-source security
Project which is meant to enhance peoples privacy? Me and my small team have
been working on an APP basically since the end of 2013. But let me explain a
bit: Our open-source Project is called the Android IMSI-Catcher Detector (in
short "AIMSICD"), which aims to detect and avoid fake base stations
(IMSI-Catchers) or other base-stations (mobile antennas) with poor/no
encryption. This project also wants to warn users if the ciphering is turned
off and enables several other protection-mechanisms. Since it is under constant
development, we constantly search for testers and security-enthusiastic
developers with balls. And that's where I see YOU. Yes, I REALLY do! Here is
the URL to our GitHub "website":
https://secupwn.github.io/Android-IMSI-Catcher-Detector
(or, if you don't like fancy sites, get to it directly:
https://github.com/SecUpwN/Android-IMSI-Catcher-Detector).

Again, we would *LOVE* to have YOU in our team and we are more than eager to
welcome you in our project - So make sure to JOIN OUR GITHUB!

With much respect and many greetings from behalf of our whole team

SecUpwN