Hi,

I successfully tested the patch on i9300.
I confirm it works as expected: it makes it possible to use WiFi with an
external dongle, using the default interface.
It also makes it possible to set up a WiFi Hotspot using an external dongle.

This patch, when applied and distributed, will render RepWifi
substantially useless, as it is now possible to use the default system
interface for WiFi.
As the proud father of RepWifi, I am very happy that finally it's not
needed anymore!

So thanks a lot to Ginny, who submitted this patch!

Happiest Hacking!

Fil