Il 05 marzo 2019 23:11:39 CET, Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli
<gnu...@cyberdimension.org> ha scritto:

>I tested it on THE Galaxy SIII 4G (i9305): I didn't manage to use the
>WiFi settings, but RepWiFi does work.

The WiFi setting work for me with this patch applied..
If you used RepWifi *before* trying to use the system GUI, then chances are you
need to kill repwifi and reboot before being able to use the system GUI again.
This could be because RepWifi "steals" control from the system WiFi manager, by
registering itself as the main WiFi manager system-wide..
Give it a try: kill repwifi and reboot..

--
Sent from my libre Replicant phone.
www.replicant.us