I'm not a developer, but looking at this I found
https://android.stackexchange.com/questions/194004/sms-application-to-block-sms-without-setting-it-as-default-app
. The extent at which this will apply to Replicant is unknown by me.

--
* https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno
* Ativista do software livre