Em 21/06/2021 16:21, Adonay Felipe Nogueira escreveu:
> I'm not a developer, but looking at this I found
> https://android.stackexchange.com/questions/194004/sms-application-to-block-sms-without-setting-it-as-default-app
> . The extent at which this will apply to Replicant is unknown by me.

Sorry for reviving this old topic, but I just want to let you all know
that the blocker from Replicant itself seems to work better than I
expected, since I can at least use `.*` to get a varrying number of
digits, although I don't know which other patterns are possible.
--
* Ativista da economia local, software livre (diferente do gratuito),
padrões internacionais abertos e protocolos de comunicação federados ou