On Tue, 10 Aug 2021 14:33:23 +0000
Fil Lupin via Replicant <replicant@osuosl.org> wrote:

> Hi Denis,
Hi,

> if is consists in building on stretch, I can do this, but I will not
> have time to make extensives tests on a phone, nor tests with a
> functionnal SIM. Could it help?
Yes, this will help a lot.

I'll notify you when I've sent all the patches required to build on
Trisquel 9, so that you could then test the build on Debian.

The probability of something breaking on phones should be pretty low
here, so just build testing it should be sufficient.

I've also now a more automatic test system setup on my laptop so I can
manage to tests things faster on my side, though I need to improve the
setup to enable other people to more easily use it.

Denis.