Hi,

With the previous serie, we could build the C/C++ toolchain on
Trisquel 9. This serie fixes the Java toolchain build so with
both patchsets, we can now build the Replicant 6 toolchain with
the usual command (./vendor/replicant/build-toolchain).

I've not yet managed to complete a Replicant 6 build yet with
Trisquel 9, so it might be a good idea to also test these patches
on Debian stretch as well.

There is still some compilation failures to solve when building
Replicant 6.0 on Trisquel 9. For instance there is a compilation
error due to with platform/external/libcxx not finding xlocale.h
that I've already fixed locally, and I've also encountred some
python errors, so once I've managed to fix them I'll also send
a new patchset.

The idea here is to enable to build Replicant 6.0 under at least
one distribution that follows the Free System Distribution
Guidelines (FSDG)[1].

This is required by the these guidelines. In addition, many people
wanting to work on Replicant already use distributions that follow
such guidelines, and there is even some work done (by me and others)
to enable to easily install an FSDG distribution from another one[2].

For instance I use Parabola on the computer that is used to build
Replicant, but I can very easily create a Trisquel 9 chroot from it
as the debootstrap pakcage in Parabola has the scripts for Trisquel 9.

Installing Debian for instance is way more complicated as the Debian
script has been removed from the Parabola debootstrap as Debian is not
FSDG compliant[3], and we don't want to force people to use
distributions that are not FSDG compliant anyway.

Some of the distributions or distribution versions that follow these
guidelies[4] are also not packaged in the upstream debootstrap, but
that could be easily fixed by sending patches to the upstream
debootstrap for adding support for them.