Hi,

I wanted to get rid of the libsamsung-ipc binaries that I had in
/usr/local/bin, so I ended up doing a PKGBUILD for libsamsung-ipc in a
way similar to the guix.scm that is already in the scripts directory.

Like the guix.scm it's not a real package: it doesn't fetch
libsamsung-ipc source code and doesn't use stable releases, instead,
like with the guix.scm that we have, it uses the git repository that
contains this PKGBUILD.

If real packages are made (again) one day, they should go in the
various distributions and not in libsamsung-ipc source code.

While doing that work I also found bugs inside the tests and I also
fixed a minor python style issue in the test code.

In addition to the patches that will follow in a response to
this mail, here's an URL to the see the patches in a web interface:
https://git.replicant.us/contrib/GNUtoo/hardware_replicant_libsamsung-ipc/commit/?id=104c221f4a30be0245fcf6a4f0237d8ed8f4ed23

And here's how to get them in a git repository:
git clone https://git.replicant.us/GNUtoo/hardware_replicant_libsamsung-ipc
cd hardware_replicant_libsamsung-ipc
git show 104c221f4a30be0245fcf6a4f0237d8ed8f4ed23

Denis.