>I've now fixed part of the issue by spending >time to cleanup my
>unmerged branch, to rebase it on top of >master and to finally merge it.
>I've also reduced the amount of bugs on >master.
>
>While master most probably still contains >bugs, we have at least a
>robust base to sent patches against and >collaborate more easily.

Sounds good, I will base my repository off that, I might also try to fix still
existing bugs and maybe try to merge both branches(GNUtoo/wip and
GNUtoo/DeprecatedWikiStart-revision1-bug) into main branch.

In the meantime I will test how well mediawiki imports textile format on my
test wikimedia instance. Cherrs.

>We could also convert it with tools and push >the changes with git
>or even manually in Mediawiki by editing the >page and using copy
>and paste.

there is the git remote for mediawiki so that shouldnt be a problem.

>As for the main Replicant wiki we still have a >Redmine bug to get fixed
>in Redmine and/or to workaround for it to >work, so I've not tried that
>yet with the new code.

IMPORTANT: We still need the server logs to resolve issue #2293 in replicant
and #36494 in redmine. Would be great if we could email OSUOSL requesting

Cheers Irelativism