Hi,

Here's a patch serie to enable to use Valgrind to run automatic
tests. It also fixes several issues along the way.

I've also more automatic testing in progress (which includes code to
send and receive an SMS and see if the decoding matches the SMS being
sent) but the code is not ready yet for inclusion (I need to finish
parsing the SMS center numbers and to cleanup the code and to
integrate it better). Part of that code will be specific to my setup
though (like the code to send SMS uses an API provided by the service
provider I use, and some things are hardcoded like the charsets).

When that will be cleaned up and merged it will enable automatic
testing with a real network, though I've not found yet how to retrieve
kernel crashes if there are any (hooking up the UART all the time is
not very convenient as I also use USB for SSH and charging).

In addition to the patches that will follow in a response to
this mail, here's an URL to the see the patches in a web interface:
https://git.replicant.us/contrib/GNUtoo/hardware_replicant_libsamsung-ipc/commit/?id=3525ecf0d41d0e40f8719ad3f8bd35a7781ab8cc

And here's how to get them in a git repository:
git clone https://git.replicant.us/GNUtoo/hardware_replicant_libsamsung-ipc
cd hardware_replicant_libsamsung-ipc
git show 3525ecf0d41d0e40f8719ad3f8bd35a7781ab8cc

Denis.