  > so the problem with 'semantic-2.2.13.min.js' is the weblabels file, which
has
  > drifted out-of-date

Could you please report this to the maintainers of notabug?
We hope they will fix it; let's help them.

                        - IIRC, that was the original problem in 2021 - the new
  > problem with 'highlight.pack.js' appears to be a short-coming of librejs -
that
  > file is listed in the weblabels file, and librejs did not reject it in 2021,
  > IIRC

Are you saying you think you have found a bug in LibreJS?  If so,
would you please report it?

Meanwhile, are you sayinag that highlight.pack.js IS properly labeled
and LibreJS would accept it if not for its having a bug?