To verify that a web site's JS code is free is difficult if it doesn't
indicate licenses and source code.  The lack of that also makes changing
the Javascript code difficult in practice.

Thus, passing LibreJS is important for users' freedom.  It is the
necessary follow-through for making the JS code free.

What is the difficulty in making Codeberg's JS code clearly licensed?
Could we halp do that?  It is much better to do work to make the code
clearly licensed than to do work to avoid saying whether it is clearly
licensed.