On Thu, 4 Jan 2024 20:46:59 -0800 Aaron wrote:
> I'm suggesting that the UI having a dropdown in a form that shows an
> enormous list of free and non-free licenses *is* something to want
> fixed, but that because the docs specifically describe licenses in
> alignment with the criteria and because the Terms and enforcement meet
> the criteria as well, the incidental nature of the not-yet-fixed
> dropdown need not cause Codeberg to fail on the above criteria.

i would not overlook that so easily - ive read the codeberg TOS and it is quite
adamant about permitting only libre licenses - but if the UI will offer and
install non-free licenses automatically, then some people will opt to do so -
despite the stated policy, the effect is to allow non-free licenses; because i
seriously doubt that the admins are actively policing that

On Wed, 3 Jan 2024 08:24:17 -0800 Aaron wrote:
> I did open issues on this and mentioned the criterion specifically.
>
> I vote for a pass despite this issue of the dropdown.

can you link us to that ticket? - if the maintainers consider that to be a
bug, there has been ample time to correct it now