Reinout van Rees wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> One thing that's not clear to me: how to keep certain pages out of
> deliverance's hands? The zmi pages (/manage, /manage_main, etc.) are the
> ones I'm most interested in at the moment.
>
> If I tickle my brain I come up with some irc messages and some emails,
> but I'm missing the bigger picture, especially after the latest changes.
>
> Can someone give me a quick pointer?

I use a paste composite app where / is a pipeline with deliverance in it
and /admin is a pipeline with plain repoze. It's not perfect for all use
cases, but pretty easy to set up.

I'd like the repoze app to be on /, but have some declarative
configuration to say e.g.

deliverance.ignore = /manage/.*
deliverance.ignore = /foo.*

i.e. a regular expression based thing where deliverance would be told to
ignore certain incoming url patterns.

Martin