On 5/3/09 2:08 PM, Hanno Schlichting wrote:
> Martin Aspeli wrote:
>> Anyway, it's nice to see that we may have a tutorial on BFG-on-GAE soon.
>> I'd love to be able to use TAL, though. Django templates give me a
>> headache. ;)
>
> zope.tal/es and zope.pagetemplate should work fine after some tweaking,
> so if you want slow-TAL, that should be possible ;)

I have no plans to chase a ZPT-on-GAE ball around the yard personally.  But I
might go ahead and create BFG bindings for "plain old Genshi" (as opposed to
chameleon.genshi).  Plain-old-Genshi seems to be supported on GAE.. or at least
I'd be able to verify that if http://genshi.edgewall.org/wiki/AppEngine was
responding at the moment.

- C