Hi everyone.

I didn't start serving these sites from my home network yesterday because my
ISP provided me with a new server, which I've been setting up from scratch and
thus I've had no time to set up these sites at home.

I made a slow progress today since I've been busy with other stuff and also
because now there's no panel to manage the VPS (IPs, reboots, rebuilds, etc.
must be requested by email). So I hope to get what.repoze.org and
code.gustavonarea.net up and running tomorrow.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused among repoze.what users.

For those who want to know what went wrong, if any:
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/06/08/webhost_attack/
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/06/10/vaserv_follow_up/

  - A proud backups-paranoid guy.
--
Gustavo Narea <xri://=Gustavo>.
| Tech blog: =Gustavo/(+blog)/tech  ~  About me: =Gustavo/about |