Hi Iain

I am using formish with some success at the moment.
You need the latest copy from github, rather than whats in PyPI and if you
want to
use the FileUpload widget you may need to build a custom FileResource
handler (I am running on GAE so write temp files to the filesystem is not an
option )

Its pretty simple and lightweight does both the form generation from schemas
defined
using schemaish and validation. (I looked at ToscaWidgets and found it was
going to harder to shoehorn into GAE and it didn't have my requirements to
be able to specify readonly widgets)

Rgds

Tim