On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 6:52 AM, Chris McDonough <chr...@plope.com> wrote:

> >> The "for" spelling will continue to work "forever".

 Just a documentation suggestion, I think there is a good chance you will
have some folks coming to the bfg docs and learning Zope 3 at the same time.
It would probably make sense for those people to have the fact that you can
do your view registration with 'for' mentioned. I found it helpful to be
able to pop back and forth between related docs and make the connection that
views as classes is very similar to regular zope 3 views.

thanks!
Iain