Hi.

I took the time and repackaged PIL 1.1.7 for distribute / setuptools
based on Chris work for 1.1.6.

There's a fork on bitbucket [1] with my changes. bitbucket is not
behaving right now, so I put up a source dist on jarn.com [2].

In order to generate the manifest I used setuptools_hg which is now in
setup_requires. I'm not sure that's the best way to do it, so if
someone has a better idea, please speak up.

After I get some positive feedback, I'll put this into the downloads
section on bitbucket and would be happy to see it copied to the usual
dist.* places :)

Cheers,
Hanno

[1] http://bitbucket.org/hannosch/pil-117-distribute/