Hi all,

Hopefully this is the right place to post this. The repoze bug tracker appears
to be down so I couldn't post it there, either.

I've been testing out SQLAlchemy 0.7b3 in my app and, while it's gone quite
well for the most part, it breaks due to this import in
repoze.what.plugins.sql.adapters-1.0:

        from sqlalchemy.exceptions import SQLAlchemyError

Apparently .exceptions has been removed in 0.7 (it's now .exc), but in any
case, this import is not used anywhere in this module, and removing it has no
ill effect as far as I can tell.

Is there any chance a new version of this plugin could be released with this
import removed?

Thanks,
Nathan